14.7.06

Cuttiest art Fendi PV06


Is not cute?? I feel like a glimmerchild!!, those R not 4 me, they R so pretty but I luv heels, in fact, my foot needs heels cuz I have prolonged arc, that's da reason to see me walkin' everyday with heels, (4 those who always asked me... "Don'tcha feel tired??" "I luv the way u walk, but how u do that??"
Answer: Well I got a great advantage, I need to walk with heels, & I walk perfectly well with them cuz my foot was made to do that kinda pretty way to walk (cuz my prolonged arc)!! I'm so proud of me!! Hahaha, yeah bitches envy me!!
P.d: If u wanna walk like me u must born gain

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahora me explico mr. glammy, cuando me enseñas a caminar como tu? pazarelaa pazarelaa jeje.
Cuidate niñotaa ke te vaya bien en tus viajes y ya no te drogues, ke esas cosas matan y te alteran mas jaja.
cuando regreses fuga de antro

7:01 PM  
Blogger Patri Jorge said...

And this one, ....

6:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Que cansado caminar con esas madres.
Pero bueno las mujeres pueden hacer ese sacrificio

8:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home